Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric
Designed for consistent crisp, clear vision and refreshing comfort all day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology to deliver refreshing comfort all day
- Consistent, clear vision, even with astigmatism
- Easy to use—no lens cleaning and disinfection
People with astigmatism who have active lifestyles and want a comfortable convenient, contact lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
clariti™ 1 day toric
Correct your astigmatism the healthier way with silicone hydrogel, daily disposable lenses.
AT A GLANCE
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for astigmatism
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
The Only Lens of its Kind for Astigmatism
Winner of the Contact Lens Product of the Year at the 2012 Optician Awards,*** clariti™1 day toric lets you enjoy all the convenience of a daily disposable and the healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel in one lens. In fact, it’s the only silicone hydrogel, daily disposable contact lens for astigmatism available today.
Silicone hydrogel lenses allow more oxygen to pass through to your corneas than hydrogel lenses. That’s important because it makes the lenses more “breathable” for whiter, brighter eyes and a healthier* lens-wearing experience.
Excellent All-Day Comfort You Can Count On
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day toric lenses feature unique WetLoc® technology. The WetLoc® process creates a lens that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface, so your eyes can stay moist and comfortable throughout your day.
* Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Need multifocal vision correction (but want it to remain your little secret)?
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Provide clear vision at all distances
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- May help address eye dryness when you’re wearing contacts
40-Somethings: Say No to Bifocal Glasses
Between the ages of 40 and 45, our eyes lose the ability to focus on objects up close. It’s called “presbyopia” and it’s a part of the natural aging process. That doesn’t mean you have to settle for wearing your grandmother’s bifocal eyeglasses, though.
Enjoy the comfort and freedom of CooperVision Proclear®multifocal contacts instead. With these soft, flexible lenses, you’ll have clear vision—whether you’re texting on your phone, working on your computer, or looking for the right street sign that’s around here… somewhere.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear multifocal contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”